Puff Pastry Recipe

Do shops know food better or should we make our own? Let’s make this puff pastry to see if buying or making is worth our time!

As I lately have some time, I had been surfing on the web last week. Trying to find new, intriguing tips, inspiring recipes that I’ve never tasted before, to astonish my loved ones with. Looking for quite some time unfortunately could not come across lots of interesting things. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I came upon this tempting and simple dessert by chance at Suncakemom. It looked so delightful on its photos, that required instant actions.

It was not so difficult to imagine just how it’s made, its taste and just how much my hubby will probably love it. Actually, it is extremely easy to impress the man in terms of treats. Anyways, I got into the blog and simply used the step by step instuctions that had been combined with great images of the method. It really makes life less difficult. I could suppose it’s a slight inconvenience to shoot snap shots down the middle of baking in the kitchen as you may usually have sticky hands so that i genuinely appreciate the effort and time she devote to make this post and recipe easily implemented.

That being said I am encouraged to present my personal recipes in a similar fashion. Thanks for the idea.

I had been fine tuning the original mixture to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I can mention that it was an awesome success. They enjoyed the taste, the structure and loved having a sweet such as this during a busy workweek. They basically requested more, many more. So the next time I’m not going to make the same miscalculation. I am likely to twin the volume to make them pleased.

Puff Pastry Dessert first appeared on suncakemom.

Beginner – Fortune pastry

Measure flour, salt, butter water into a kneading bowl or kneading surface.

Knead them together by hand or with a kneading machine. We are after a crumbly rough texture so don’t go watching Netflix, it’s just a minute or less.

Form a ball.

Roll it out to a square, wrap it up and put it into the fridge for half an hour until the butter chills back.

Take it out of the fridge, roll it out to desired size and use it as desired. Keep in mind that the butter shouldn’t be incorporated with the flour. If no pieces of butter are visible in the dough, it means we overdid the kneading and this puff pastry most likely never do anything flaky. It will be nice as a shortbread cookie though.

Comments