Roasted Carrots And Potatoes

Seeking to improve eyesight or just after a healthy and tasty dish? Roasting carrots will serve for both or will it really?

As I currently have a little time, I was looking on the web the other day. Trying to find new, interesting ideas, inspiring dishes that I’ve never tested before, to delight my family with. Searching for quite some time yet could not come across lots of interesting things. Right before I thought to give up on it, I stumbled on this scrumptious and easy treat simply by chance on Suncakemom. It looked so delightful on its pic, it called for instant action.

It absolutely was not difficult to imagine just how it’s created, how it tastes and how much my husband is going to love it. Actually, it is rather easy to impress him when it comes to cakes. Yes, I am a blessed one. Or possibly he is.Anyhow, I got into the website and simply used the simple instuctions that had been coupled with impressive photos of the process. It just makes life rather easy. I could imagine that it’s a bit of a effort to take pics in the midst of cooking in the kitchen as you typically have sticky hands and so i really appreciate the time and energy she put in to make this post and recipe easily implemented.

That being said I am inspired presenting my own recipe in a similar fashion. Many thanks the idea.

I was fine tuning the original formula create it for the taste of my loved ones. Need to say it absolutely was a terrific outcome. They prized the flavour, the structure and enjoyed having a sweet like this in the midst of a stressful workweek. They ultimately asked for more, many more. Hence the next occasion I am not going to commit the same mistake. I’m going to twin the volume to keep them happy.

Original Roasted Carrrots is from Suncakemom.

Advanced

Peel and slice the carrots into chunks and melt butter.

Mix the chopped up garlic, parsley, salt and melted butter with the carrots.

Pour them onto a baking sheet and organize them so they won’t overlap.

Place them into a 400°F / 200°C oven for 30 – 60 minutes or until the desired texture is reached.

Enjoy!

Comments