Kielbasa Sausage

Looking for some tasty sausage or just want to know where things really are from? Let’s make Kielbasa sausage as they did of old!

As I most recently have a little time, I had been looking on the internet yesterday. In search of fresh, exciting thoughts, inspirational recipes that I have never tasted before, to impress my family with. Searching for a while unfortunately could not discover lots of interesting things. Right before I thought to give up on it, I ran across this delightful and simple treat simply by luck at Suncakemom. The dessert looked so scrumptious on its photos, that required immediate actions.

It absolutely was not difficult to imagine the way it’s created, its taste and just how much my hubby might love it. Mind you, it is quite easy to keep happy him when it comes to desserts. Yes, I am a lucky one. Or perhaps he is.Anyway, I got into the site and simply used the precise instuctions that were accompanied by nice snap shots of the procedure. It really makes life much easier. I can suppose it’s a slight inconvenience to take photographs in the midst of cooking in the kitchen as you usually have gross hands so that i seriously appreciate the time and energy she devote to build this post and recipe easily implemented.

With that in mind I’m inspired presenting my own, personal formulas similarly. Thanks for the concept.

I was fine tuning the original recipe to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I have to say it turned out a great outcome. They enjoyed the taste, the overall look and enjoyed having a delicacy such as this in the midst of a lively workweek. They basically asked for lots more, a lot more. So next time I’m not going to make the same mistake. I am gonna multiply the volume .

You can find the original Kielbasa Sausage Recipes at SunCakeMom

Soak the casing into iced water and keep it there until finished. Replace the ice if necessary.

Grind the meat if necessary and measure the rest of the ingredients.

Mix everything together. Depending on what type of filling machine we have, prepare for its filling too. Stand mixers will require the meat to be rolled into easily swallowable logs.

Pull the casing onto the filler tube. Don’t forget to push about an inch / 2 cm filling out so the casing will slide on easier. Pull as much casing on as it is possible so we don’t have to keep replacing it.

Start pushing the filling out. Optionally make a knot at the end and punch a hole on the casing so the air can escape. Control the amount of meat gets into the casing by holding onto the casing around the tube or releasing it.

As the kielbasa comes off the tube, roll it up. If the casings break, just remove enough filling at the end, make a knot and carry on like at the beginning. If the casings dry out and it sticks on the tube, apply some water.

Make the links on the kielbasa sausage. Roast, fry, cook or freeze them as desired.

Comments