Baked Brie In Puff Pastry

Does picking up the wrong habit dooms our life or there is hope for a change? Let’s bake a brie and see which path leads to our fate!

As I currently have a little time, I was looking on the web last week. Trying to get fresh, challenging thoughts, inspirational recipes that I have never tasted before, to treat my family with. Hunting for a long time but couldn’t find lots of interesting stuff. Right before I wanted to give up on it, I discovered this delightful and easy dessert simply by chance at Suncakemom. The dessert seemed so scrumptious on its snapshot, it called for quick actions.

It absolutely was not so difficult to imagine the way it’s made, its taste and just how much my hubby will probably like it. Actually, it is rather easy to please the guy in terms of puddings. Yes, I am a blessed one. Or perhaps he is.Anyhow, I got into the website and followed the step-by-step instuctions that were combined with nice pictures of the process. It just makes life less difficult. I can suppose it’s a bit of a hassle to take photographs in the midst of cooking in the kitchen because you will often have sticky hands so that i highly appreciate the hard work she devote to build this blogpost and recipe easily followed.

With that said I am encouraged presenting my own, personal recipes in the same way. Many thanks the idea.

I was fine tuning the main recipe to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I can tell you it had been an incredible success. They prized the flavour, the consistency and loved having a sweet such as this during a stressful week. They ultimately wanted lots more, more and more. Thus next time I’m not going to commit the same miscalculation. I’m going to multiply the quantity .

This post is based on Baked Brie With Jam from SunCakeMom

Sweet

Remove the brie from its box and unwrap it. Some brie come in a double wrapping of paper and plastic. Remove the plastic packaging, keep the paper on. If there is no paper packaging with our brie, just use a parchment paper to wrap it on one side of the brie.

Put the brie and paper wrapping back into its wooden box, so the paper seals the bottom. Remove excess paper if desired. If we have a dish that is slightly bigger than the brie use simply that without wrapping it with paper.

Place the cheese with its box onto a baking tray and put it onto the middle rack of a 350°F/180°C oven until the cheese inside melts and jiggles when the tray is moved for about 15 minutes.

Pour the honey or other sweet syrup on top and serve hot.

Enjoy!

Comments