Zucchini Fries Baked

Is our health worth quitting the fine crabs world and opt for a few green more? Let’s bake some zucchini fries with cheese and see!

As I currently have a little time, I had been looking on the web last week. Attempting to find new, challenging tips, inspirational dishes that I have never used before, to delight my family with. Hunting for quite some time unfortunately couldn’t come across lots of interesting things. Right before I thought to give up on it, I stumbled on this yummy and easy dessert by chance at Suncakemom. It looked so mouth-watering on its pic, that called for immediate actions.

It was not so difficult to imagine just how it is created, its taste and how much my hubby is going to love it. Mind you, it is very easy to impress the guy when it comes to cakes. Anyway, I got into the blog and used the detailed instuctions that were combined with great images of the task. It really makes life quite easy. I could suppose it’s a slight hassle to take snap shots in the midst of cooking in the kitchen as you will often have sticky hands and so i really appreciate the effort and time she placed in for making this post and recipe conveniently followed.

That being said I am encouraged presenting my own, personal formulas similarly. Appreciate your the idea.

I had been fine tuning the original mixture to make it for the taste of my family. I’ve got to mention it absolutely was an incredible success. They prized the flavor, the consistency and loved having a treat such as this in the midst of a stressful week. They basically wanted even more, more and more. Hence the next occasion I am not going to make the same miscalculation. I’m going to multiply the amount .

Zucchini Fries Keto first posted on SunCakeMom.

Halve the zucchinis then lengthwise cut them into 4 vertically and horizontally so we’ll have 8 slices.

Sprinkle salt and mix it well with the zucchini. Let it sit for about 15 minutes.

Whisk the egg and dunk the zucchini slices into the egg.

Let the zucchinis drip off excess egg before proceeding to the cheesing.

Roll the egged zucchinis into the grated cheese lightly.

Place the zucchinis onto a parchment papered baking tray. We can place them fairly close to each other as they won’t grow in size.

We can opt for the less streneous method of carelessly mixing everything together and dumping the whole thing onto the parchment layered baking tray but the results will be linear to the invested efforts.

Bake the zucchinis in a 400°F / 200°C oven until the cheese gets golden brown spots for about 30 minutes.

Comments