Sausage With Peppers And Onions

Let the feelings guide our life or should we be more precise? Let’s make this sausage and peppers and see if life should be a carnival!

As I recently have a little time, I was searching on the web the other day. In search of fresh, challenging tips, inspiring recipes that I have never tried before, to astonish my loved ones with. Hunting for a long time yet couldn’t discover lots of interesting things. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I stumbled on this delightful and easy dessert simply by luck over Suncakemom. The dessert looked so scrumptious on its photo, that called for fast actions.

It was not so difficult to imagine the way it is created, its taste and just how much my husband will enjoy it. Mind you, it is quite easy to keep happy him in terms of cakes. Yes, I am a lucky one. Or maybe he is.Anyways, I visited the site and used the detailed instuctions that were combined with impressive images of the process. It just makes life rather easy. I could suppose it is a bit of a effort to take photographs in the midst of cooking in the kitchen as you may ordinarily have sticky hands so that i sincerely appreciate the effort and time she devote for making this post .

Having said that I’m inspired presenting my personal formulas similarly. Thanks for the concept.

I had been tweaking the main recipe to make it for the taste of my family. Need to mention it was an incredible success. They enjoyed the flavour, the consistency and loved having a treat such as this during a hectic week. They quite simply demanded more, a lot more. So next time I am not going to commit the same miscalculation. I’m going to multiply the amount .

Many Thanks to suncakemom for the scrumptious Sausage Peppers And Onions.

Advanced – Skillet

Heat oil to medium to high then sear the sausages on both side until golden brown, for about 3 minutes each side. Take them out of the pan if short of space.

Saute sliced onion and salt on high heat until it gets a glassy / translucent look, for about 3 – 5 minutes.

Add the sliced pepper and tomato then saute for another 3 – 5 minutes.

Reduce the heat to medium to low. Mix in garlic, oregano, basil and put the sausages back. Place the lid on and cook for 7 – 10 minutes or until the desired texture is achieved.

Comments