Roasted Garlic Oven

Need to keep the bad spirits at bay or just looking for a flavorful bite? Roast some garlic that will make every mouthful a charming delight!

As I recently have a little time, I had been searching on the internet yesterday. Looking to find fresh, stirring tips, inspirational meals that I have never used before, to surprise my family with. Searching for a long time yet couldn’t come across any interesting things. Right before I thought to give up on it, I found this delightful and easy treat by chance over Suncakemom. The dessert looked so tempting

on its image, it required fast actions.

It was not so difficult to imagine just how it’s made, its taste and just how much boyfriend will probably enjoy it. Actually, it is extremely simple to please the guy when it comes to treats. Anyhow, I went to the webpage and used the detailed instuctions which were accompanied by superb images of the task. It just makes life much simpler. I can imagine that it is a slight hassle to shoot snap shots in the midst of baking in the kitchen because you normally have sticky hands so that i sincerely appreciate the commitment she placed in to build this post and recipe easily implemented.

With that said I am inspired presenting my own, personal recipes in a similar fashion. Many thanks for the thought.

I was tweaking the main recipe create it for the taste of my loved ones. I have to mention it had been a terrific success. They loved the flavor, the structure and loved having a treat such as this during a lively workweek. They basically wanted even more, many more. So next time I’m not going to make the same mistake. I’m going to multiply the volume .

Roasted Garlic Cloves first appeared on Suncakemom.

Place garlic into a baking tray. We can bake the whole head or individual cloves. The cloves need less time and moisture during baking so it’s advisable throw it in with roasts that release moisture. The top of the garlic head doesn’t need to be cut off, in fact if we don’t like strong garlic smell all over the place, it’s better not to.

Bake the garlic in a 390°F / 200°C oven for 30 – 40 minutes.

Comments