Egg Loaf

Striving for new paths or prefer roads well trodden? Let’s make an egg loaf and see that the choice is not always in our hands!

As I lately have a little time, I had been searching on the internet last week. On the lookout for fresh, fascinating thoughts, inspirational recipes that We have never tried before, to surprise my loved ones with. Searching for quite some time but couldn’t discover lots of interesting things. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I discovered this delicious and simple dessert by luck at Suncakemom. The dessert seemed so scrumptious on its snapshot, it called for fast action.

It was not so difficult to imagine just how it is made, how it tastes and just how much my hubby will like it. Actually, it is extremely easy to impress the man when it comes to treats. Yes, I am a lucky one. Or perhaps he is.Anyway, I went to the blog and followed the step by step instuctions which were combined with great snap shots of the operation. It just makes life faster and easier. I can suppose it is a slight effort to take snap shots in the midst of baking in the kitchen as you will often have sticky hands and so i really appreciate the time and energy she put in to build this post and recipe easily implemented.

With that in mind I’m inspired to present my own recipe similarly. Appreciate your the thought.

I had been fine tuning the main recipe create it for the taste of my loved ones. I must tell you that it was an awesome outcome. They prized the flavour, the thickness and enjoyed getting a delicacy like this during a lively week. They basically demanded lots more, a lot more. Hence the next occasion I am not going to make the same miscalculation. I am going to multiply the amount .

The origanal Keto Egg Loaf is from SunCakeMom

Whisk the eggs until light yellow then add cream cheese, butter, baking powder, flour. If any optional ingredient is used add it now too.

Mix all the ingredients together until we get a uniform textured batter. Pour the batter into a loaf pan. Don’t let it sit much because the cream cheese has a tendency to settle on the bottom!

Place it immediately onto the bottom shelf of a 360°F / 180°C preheated oven until the top gets a golden brown color for about 30 – 40 minutes.

Comments