Churros

Is culture baked into our veins or do we control our own life? Let’s make some Churros to see what lies behind!

As I most recently have some time, I had been browsing on the web a few days ago. On the lookout for fresh, interesting thoughts, inspirational dishes that We have never tasted before, to surprise my loved ones with. Hunting for quite some time unfortunately couldn’t discover too many interesting things. Right before I thought to give up on it, I came upon this delicious and easy treat by chance. It seemed so delicious on its photo, that called for immediate action.

It was easy to imagine just how it is created, its taste and just how much my husband is going to like it. Actually, it is very easy to delight the man in terms of puddings. Yes, I am a blessed one. Or perhaps he is.Anyways, I went to the page: Suncakemom and simply followed the detailed instuctions which were accompanied by great graphics of the task. It just makes life much easier. I can imagine that it’s a bit of a effort to take pics in the midst of cooking in the kitchen because you normally have sticky hands so that i sincerely appreciate the commitment she placed in to make this post .

With that in mind I am inspired presenting my own recipes in the same way. Thanks for the thought.

I was tweaking the original formula create it for the taste of my family. I must say it absolutely was an awesome success. They loved the flavor, the thickness and loved having a treat such as this during a busy week. They basically asked for more, a lot more. Thus the next time I’m not going to make the same mistake. I’m going to twin the volume .

Original Churros is from Suncakemom.

Churros

Mix flour, boiling water and salt together quickly. If going for the fancy version add the butter too.

Let it rest for 5 minutes covered with a kitchen cloth.

Knead it until a uniform texture reached. (For the fancy version add the eggs now and mix it into the dough.)

Fill it into a piping bag or churros making equipment. The churros mass supposed to be very dense (except the fancy version) so choose a tough piping bag otherwise it will rip into pieces.

Spread a thin layer of oil onto a tray (parchment paper also works) then squeeze the churros out. Experienced churros makers can squeeze them directly into the oil.

Heat oil to 360°F / 180°C or as hot as possible and with oily hand transfer the churros into the oil.

Fry them until golden brown for about 3 minutes.

Enjoy!

Comments