Thousands Island Dressing Recipe

Looking for a tasty condiment or just forgot to make the dressing for the salad? Thousand island dressing is here to help!

As I lately have a little time, I was browsing on the internet yesterday. Attempting to find new, challenging thoughts, inspirational meals that I’ve never tried before, to impress my family with. Searching for a long time yet could not come across lots of interesting things. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I came across this fabulous and easy dessert by chance. It seemed so mouth-watering on its photos, that required rapid actions.

It absolutely was not difficult to imagine just how it’s made, its taste and how much my husband will probably want it. Mind you, it is very easy to please him when it comes to cakes. Anyway, I went to the page: Suncakemom and then used the step by step instuctions that have been coupled with impressive photographs of the procedure. It just makes life less difficult. I could suppose it’s a slight hassle to shoot photos in the midst of baking in the kitchen because you ordinarily have sticky hands so that i sincerely appreciate the time and effort she devote for making this post .

Having said that I’m encouraged presenting my own recipe in the same way. Many thanks for the concept.

I had been tweaking the main formula create it for the taste of my family. I’ve got to say it had been an awesome success. They enjoyed the flavor, the consistency and loved getting a delicacy such as this in the middle of a busy workweek. They ultimately wanted even more, a lot more. Hence the next time I’m not going to commit the same miscalculation. I am likely to double the amount .

You can find more Thousand Island Recipe at SunCakeMom

Mayonnaise

Break and separate eggs. We will only need the yolks. Get the oil ready by pouring it into a measuring jug. Add the mustard to the egg yolks.

Whisk yolks in a mixing bowl. Pour oil very slowly into the bowl of whisked yolks.

Add the lemon juice and salt. Keep whisking and adding the second half of the oil until the end.

Tomato Sauce

Saute the diced onion on high heat until it gets a glassy / translucent look for about 3-5 minutes. Add the crushed garlic and saute until it gets fragrant for about a minute.

Mix in the tomatoes or the pureed tomato and add in the vinegar and/or the optional white wine.

Cook it on low heat for about 5 – 10 minutes or until the sauce gets the desired thickness. Sprinkle in the paprika and optional hot spices then cook it for another minute.

Assembly

Mix all the ingredients together.

Comments