Ham Hock And Beans Soup

Come across a bunch of ham hocks and have some spare time? Let’s make the most delicious pork dish ever or let’s make two at the same time!

As I recently have a little time, I was looking on the internet last week. On the lookout for new, fascinating tips, inspirational meals that We have never used before, to treat my family with. Looking for a long time but could not come across too many interesting stuff. Right before I wanted to give up on it, I found this fabulous and simple treat by chance. It looked so delicious on its photos, it required rapid action.

It had been simple enough to imagine how it’s made, how it tastes and just how much my hubby will want it. Mind you, it is rather easy to please him when it comes to cakes. Anyways, I went to the blog: Suncakemom and simply followed the simple instuctions that had been coupled with great graphics of the operation. It really makes life rather easy. I could imagine that it is a bit of a inconvenience to shoot photographs in the midst of baking in the kitchen because you normally have sticky hands so I highly appreciate the time and energy she devote to make this post .

With that said I’m empowered to present my very own recipe in a similar fashion. Many thanks the thought.

I was tweaking the original recipe create it for the taste of my loved ones. I’ve got to mention it was an awesome outcome. They enjoyed the flavor, the thickness and loved getting a sweet such as this in the midst of a busy week. They ultimately asked for lots more, many more. Thus the next occasion I’m not going to make the same mistake. I am likely to double the amount to get them delighted.

Ham Hock And Beans Recipe credit suncakemom.

Ham hock soup with vegetables (low carb)

Place all the ingredients into a pot.

Fill the pot up with water until all the ingredients are submerged.

Put the lid on bring the water to boil then on low heat simmer the soup for about 2 hours until the meat is tender and comes off the bones easily.

Add vegetables to the soup and cook them ready in about 10 minutes.

Comments