Avocado Brownies Keto

Is always those who can adapt best to the new environment survives or those who can be a brownie? Let’s make avocado brownies to find it out!

As I most recently have a little time, I was looking on the web yesterday. Trying to find new, interesting ideas, inspiring meals that I’ve never tasted before, to treat my loved ones with. Looking for a long time unfortunately couldn’t find any interesting stuff. Just before I thought to give up on it, I came upon this delicious and simple treat simply by luck over Suncakemom. The dessert seemed so delightful on its pic, that required fast actions.

It had been simple enough to imagine the way it’s made, how it tastes and just how much boyfriend might like it. Mind you, it is rather easy to impress him when it comes to cakes. Anyhow, I got into the website and simply used the simple instuctions that had been coupled with wonderful pics of the method. It just makes life much easier. I can imagine that it’s a slight inconvenience to take pics in the middle of baking in the kitchen because you normally have gross hands and so i sincerely appreciate the time and effort she put in for making this post .

With that in mind I’m empowered presenting my very own dishes in a similar fashion. Many thanks for the idea.

I had been tweaking the main formula to make it for the taste of my family. I can say it was an awesome outcome. They enjoyed the taste, the thickness and enjoyed getting a delicacy like this during a busy week. They basically requested lots more, many more. So the next occasion I am not going to make the same mistake. I am gonna double the amount to make them pleased.

This post is based on Avocado Brownies Keto from SunCakeMom



Peel and pit avocados, crack the eggs then put all the ingredients except the chocolate chips into a food processor.

Give them a nice whirl until everything turns into a smooth and soft mass.

Fold in some chocolate chips with a spoon.

Pour the brownie batter into a parchment layered baking form. Ideally it should be a square baking sheet as brownies are supposed to be squares but round ones will do just fine too.

Bake the avocado brownies in a 360°F / 180°C preheated oven until the top sets for about 30 – 40 minutes. It will come up nicely in the oven but collapse once cooled down.

Let it cool a bit before trying to pry off the brownie from the side of the baking form.

Comments