Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe

Looking for an easy n’ quick cake? Upside down cakes are as old as skillets over fire yet no one can get enough of them, especially with a bit of pineapple!

As I recently have some time, I was surfing on the web yesterday. On the lookout for fresh, challenging thoughts, inspiring meals that I have never tried before, to impress my loved ones with. Searching for a long time but could not come across too many interesting stuff. Right before I thought to give up on it, I stumbled on this fabulous and easy dessert by chance. It looked so fabulous on its pic, that required fast action.

It absolutely was not difficult to imagine the way it is created, how it tastes and just how much my husband will enjoy it. Actually, it is quite easy to please him in terms of cakes. Yes, I am a blessed one. Or perhaps he is.Anyway, I visited the site: Suncakemom and simply followed the simple instuctions that have been coupled with superb pictures of the procedure. It just makes life much simpler. I could suppose it is a slight inconvenience to shoot photos in the middle of baking in the kitchen because you typically have gross hands therefore i genuinely appreciate the effort and time she placed in for making this post .

That being said I’m empowered presenting my personal recipes in the same way. Many thanks for the concept.

I was tweaking the original recipe create it for the taste of my family. I must say it had been a terrific success. They enjoyed the flavor, the overall look and enjoyed having a treat like this in the middle of a lively workweek. They quite simply demanded lots more, more and more. So the next occasion I am not going to make the same mistake. I am likely to twin the quantity .

The Upside Down Cake Pineapple courtesy of SunCakeMom.

Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C.

Prepare cake tin with parchment paper.

Put pineapple slices at the bottom of the cake tin.

Separate eggs and put egg whites in a mixing bowl. Keep yolks for later.

Measure flour and mix it with the baking powder in a different bowl.

Beat egg whites with electric mixer until hard peaks form.

Add egg yolks to it one by one and the vanilla extract whilst beating the egg whites.

Mix in the flour too.

Pour batter in the cake tin on top of the pineapple slices.

Put it in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.

Flip it on a cooling rack to cool down completely before slicing it up.

Comments