Eggo Waffles

What would life look like without waffles? They’ve come a long way from being a communion snack, even conquered the keto world as chaffles.

As I currently have some time, I had been surfing on the internet last week. Trying to get new, fascinating tips, inspiring recipes that I have never used before, to delight my loved ones with. Looking for quite some time yet couldn’t come across lots of interesting things. Just before I thought to give up on it, I came across this scrumptious and simple dessert by chance. It seemed so mouth-watering on its pic, that called for rapid actions.

It was not difficult to imagine just how it’s made, its taste and how much my hubby will like it. Mind you, it is quite simple to please him in terms of treats. Anyway, I visited the webpage: Suncakemom and then used the precise instuctions that were accompanied by great images of the operation. It just makes life much easier. I can suppose it’s a slight effort to shoot pics in the middle of cooking in the kitchen because you ordinarily have gross hands so that i seriously appreciate the commitment she placed in to make this blogpost .

Having said that I’m empowered to present my very own recipes in the same way. Many thanks the idea.

I had been fine tuning the initial formula to make it for the taste of my family. I can mention it turned out a great success. They prized the flavor, the structure and enjoyed getting a treat like this in the middle of a stressful week. They quite simply asked for lots more, more and more. Thus next time I am not going to make the same miscalculation. I’m gonna double the amount .

There are more Keto Chaffle Recipe at SunCakeMom



Crack the eggs and grate the cheese.

Beat everything together until fluffy.

Pour the eggs into the waffle maker. As we are making carbs free chaffles, we can’t use flour or corn starch to dust the waffle maker thickly before we pour the eggs in. As a result, we’ll have a hard time removing the chaffles without tearing them here and there. It will taste just as good but don’t invite friends with higher than average plating expectaions over for chaffle brunch.

Close the lid and fry them until the waffles are golden brown for about 10 – 15 minutes. Pry the waffles out of the waffle maker.

Comments