Tuna Casserole Recipe

Is the human race doomed to perish or there’s still time to survive? Let’s make a quick Tuna casserole whilst there is still time!

As I most recently have some time, I was browsing on the web last week. Trying to get new, exciting tips, inspiring meals that I’ve never used before, to impress my family with. Looking for quite some time unfortunately could not discover lots of interesting stuff. Right before I wanted to give up on it, I came upon this tempting and easy treat simply by chance. The dessert seemed so yummy on its pic, that required rapid action.

It was not difficult to imagine just how it’s created, its taste and how much my husband is going to enjoy it. Mind you, it is rather easy to please him in terms of treats. Yes, I’m a lucky one. Or perhaps he is.Anyhow, I went to the webpage: Suncakemom and simply followed the simple instuctions that had been combined with nice shots of the procedure. It really makes life faster and easier. I could suppose it is a bit of a inconvenience to shoot photographs in the midst of baking in the kitchen as you may will often have sticky hands and so i pretty appreciate the effort and time she placed in to build this post and recipe easily implemented.

With that in mind I am encouraged presenting my own recipes in a similar fashion. Appreciate your the idea.

I had been tweaking the initial recipe create it for the taste of my loved ones. Need to say it absolutely was a great outcome. They loved the flavor, the thickness and loved getting a delicacy like this in the middle of a lively workweek. They basically wanted more, many more. So the next occasion I am not going to make the same miscalculation. I’m likely to double the volume .

Tuna Casserole Recipe was first invented by SunCakeMom



Classic but healthy

Cook pasta by following instructions on packaging. Meanwhile the pasta is cooking carry on with the rest.

Heat oil or butter in a pan and saute diced onion with salt on high heat until glassy / translucent look for about 5 minutes

Add diced celery and carrots and saute them for 5 more minutes then turn the heat to medium and cook it for 5 more minutes.

Add sliced mushrooms and stir fry until the mushrooms collapse about half of their size for about 5 minutes. Add peas and stir fry it for 5 – 7 more minutes. Frozen peas needs a bit more time to get ready but about 10 minutes it should be ready to go.

Mix in cream, pasta tuna then pour everything into a casserole dish.

Sprinkle grated cheddar and Parmesan on top. Some like to add breadcrumbs or panko on top as well but apart from added calories this step has neither nutritional value nor any other advantages of developing additional flavors or texture.

Put it under the broiler on maximum heat until the cheese gets a golden brown color for about 10 – 15 minutes.

Comments