Swedish Meatballs Sauce

Should we listen to our gut to pick our meal or think over our choices carefully? Let’s try some Swedish meatballs while pondering!

As I currently have a little time, I had been searching on the web yesterday. Looking for fresh, challenging ideas, inspiring dishes that I’ve never tasted before, to amaze my loved ones with. Hunting for quite some time yet could not find any interesting stuff. Right before I thought to give up on it, I stumbled on this delicious and simple dessert simply by accident over Suncakemom. The dessert looked so delicious on its image, that required immediate action.

It absolutely was simple enough to imagine the way it’s created, how it tastes and just how much my hubby is going to want it. Actually, it is rather simple to please the guy when it comes to treats. Anyways, I visited the blog and then followed the comprehensive instuctions that had been accompanied by great photographs of the task. It just makes life less difficult. I can suppose it’s a slight hassle to shoot photos in the midst of baking in the kitchen because you typically have sticky hands so that i highly appreciate the time and effort she put in for making this post .

Having said that I’m encouraged presenting my own recipe similarly. Many thanks the idea.

I had been fine tuning the main mixture to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I must tell you it absolutely was a great outcome. They loved the flavor, the consistency and enjoyed having a delicacy such as this in the midst of a busy week. They quite simply demanded more, more and more. Hence the next time I am not going to commit the same miscalculation. I am going to twin the quantity .

Thanks to suncakemom for the scrumptious Swedish meatballs recipe.



Meatballs

Place all the meatball ingredients into a big bowl.

Work everything together by hand.

Make walnut sized meatballs. If the meatballs doesn’t seem firm enough place them into the fridge for an hour or two and quickly rework them before frying.

Brown the meatballs on medium to high heat on all sides.

If short on time just finish them off in the frying pan.

Add browned meatballs to an ovenproof dish, cover and bake them in a 350°F / 180°C oven for about 30 minutes.

Cream sauce

On medium heat melt butter in a pan.

Whisk in the rest of the ingredients one after the other. Only start adding the next ingredient once we have a completely worked the previous one into the sauce.

When all the ingredients are in, lower the heat and simmer until the sauce thickens. Mind that it will thicken further up as it cools. The keto variety will be like butter in the fridge.

Comments