Keto Chicken Casserole Recipe

Seeking for a tasty dinner but have no idea what it should be? Let’s make this chicken casserole or should we call it chicken dutch oven?

As I recently have a little time, I was looking on the internet last week. Trying to find fresh, exciting thoughts, inspirational recipes that I’ve never tasted before, to delight my loved ones with. Looking for a long time but couldn’t discover lots of interesting things. Just before I thought to give up on it, I came across this yummy and simple dessert simply by chance. The dessert seemed so yummy on its photo, it required rapid action.

It was not difficult to imagine how it is made, how it tastes and how much my husband is going to love it. Actually, it is extremely easy to keep happy the guy in terms of treats. Anyways, I visited the page: Suncakemom and then followed the precise instuctions that were coupled with impressive pictures of the procedure. It really makes life much easier. I could imagine that it’s a slight hassle to shoot photos down the middle of cooking in the kitchen as you most often have sticky hands and so i pretty appreciate the hard work she devote to build this blogpost .

Having said that I’m encouraged to present my personal formulas similarly. Many thanks the idea.

I had been tweaking the original recipe create it for the taste of my loved ones. I can say it had been an incredible success. They enjoyed the flavour, the structure and loved getting a delicacy like this in the middle of a stressful week. They quite simply asked for more, many more. Hence next time I’m not going to commit the same miscalculation. I’m gonna twin the quantity to keep them pleased.

This was made possible through SunCakeMom who provided the original Chicken Casserole.



Advanced

Slice bacon, guianciale or pancetta.

In a cast iron casserole dish aka Dutch oven, on medium to high heat render the fat out for about 10 minutes.

Place the chicken in and sprinkle quarter of the salt on top.

Sear one side until golden brown spots starts to appear for about 5 – 10 minutes.

Turn them over and sear the other side too.

Remove the chicken and loose up and stuck down bits. Leave the bacon and praise any bits of chicken skin that has fallen behind. If we have a big enough pan removing the chicken is not even necessary.

Add the onion, celery and carrots.

Saute on medium to high heat until it starts to caramelize for about 5 – 10 minutes.

Add back the chicken.

Add the leek, garlic and any optional vegetables or herbs. Fill the casserole dish as desired.

Place the lid on then put the whole thing into a 390°F / 200°C oven until the vegetables get the desired texture for 30 – 60 minutes.

Add some cheese and sour sour cream to make it taste better.

Place it under the broiler on maximum settings until the cheese gets melted and golden brown spots start to appear for about 15 minutes.

Comments