Cloud Bread

Do we really need bread or only our habits make us cling to our past? Let’s whip up this cloud bread as a requiem for a breaded life!

As I currently have some time, I had been looking on the internet yesterday. Looking to find fresh, intriguing tips, inspiring dishes that I have never tested before, to surprise my family with. Searching for quite some time but couldn’t discover too many interesting things. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I discovered this fabulous and simple dessert simply by accident on Suncakemom. The dessert seemed so mouth-watering on its photo, it required instant action.

It had been not difficult to imagine how it’s created, its taste and how much boyfriend will want it. Actually, it is rather simple to impress him in terms of treats. Anyway, I went to the site and then used the detailed instuctions that were coupled with superb pictures of the operation. It really makes life faster and easier. I can suppose it’s a slight hassle to shoot photos down the middle of cooking in the kitchen as you ordinarily have sticky hands and so i sincerely appreciate the commitment she put in to build this blogpost and recipe conveniently followed.

With that said I am empowered presenting my own, personal dishes in the same way. Many thanks for the idea.

I was fine tuning the initial formula to make it for the taste of my family. I must say it was an awesome success. They prized the taste, the consistency and loved getting a sweet like this in the middle of a stressful week. They quite simply asked for even more, many more. Hence the next time I’m not going to commit the same mistake. I am gonna twin the volume to get them delighted.

Cloud Bread Keto first appeared on SunCakeMom.



Separate the eggs.

Add cream of tartar or lemon juice to egg whites and beat until hard peaks form.

Beat egg yolks with cream cheese, salt and optional seasonings and coloring.

Gently fold the firm egg whites into the yolk mixture.

Spoon ⅓ cup portions of the foam onto the parchment paper lined baking tray and spread into even 3″/10cm circles, ¾” / 1cm high if possible. Make sure to leave space around each circle.

Bake them in a preheated 300°F / 150°C oven until they get a golden brown color for about 15 – 30 minutes. It may be brittle when it is hot out of the oven but it will soften up when cools down. The center should not jiggle when shaken.

Comments