Cauliflower Potato Salad Recipe

If words matter why don’t we use them wisely? Let’s make this tasty cauliflower potato salad and see why it shouldn’t even exist!

As I currently have some time, I had been looking on the internet last week. Attempting to find new, stirring ideas, inspiring dishes that I’ve never tasted before, to delight my family with. Searching for a long time yet could not discover too many interesting things. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I found this yummy and simple treat simply by luck over Suncakemom. It seemed so mouth-watering on its snapshot, it required instant action.

It was not so difficult to imagine the way it is created, how it tastes and just how much my husband will probably want it. Actually, it is rather easy to delight him when it comes to puddings. Anyhow, I got into the blog and then followed the detailed instuctions that have been combined with nice photos of the process. It just makes life quite easy. I can suppose it’s a slight hassle to take pics down the middle of baking in the kitchen as you typically have gross hands so that i really appreciate the time and energy she put in to build this blogpost .

Having said that I am empowered to present my own recipes in a similar fashion. Many thanks the concept.

I was tweaking the initial recipe to make it for the taste of my loved ones. Need to tell you it turned out an awesome outcome. They loved the flavour, the structure and loved having a treat like this in the middle of a hectic workweek. They ultimately requested more, many more. So the next time I am not going to make the same miscalculation. I am going to double the volume .

This was made possible through SunCakeMom who provided the original cauliflower Potato salad.



Beginner

Hard boil eggs for 15 minutes and take cauliflower into small bite sized florets or slice it up.

Chop the dill, garlic, celery and red onion.

When the eggs are done remove the eggshells and cut the eggs up then put all the ingredients into a bowl.

Mix everything carefully together.

Comments