Peachy Tea

Ever wondered how easy is to make a peach tea? Are there limits in the tea world that can be pushed stretching the boundaries of tastiness?

As I recently have some time, I was looking on the web yesterday. Looking to find new, exciting thoughts, inspirational dishes that I have never tasted before, to delight my loved ones with. Looking for quite some time yet couldn’t find too many interesting stuff. Just before I thought to give up on it, I ran across this scrumptious and simple treat by chance. The dessert seemed so yummy on its photo, that required urgent action.

It was simple enough to imagine just how it is created, its taste and just how much my husband is going to love it. Mind you, it is extremely simple to delight him in terms of puddings. Yes, I’m a lucky one. Or possibly he is.Anyway, I got into the webpage: Suncakemom and then used the step by step instuctions which were accompanied by nice graphics of the process. It really makes life quite easy. I can suppose it’s a slight effort to take snap shots in the middle of cooking in the kitchen because you most often have gross hands therefore i genuinely appreciate the effort and time she put in for making this blogpost and recipe conveniently followed.

With that in mind I am empowered presenting my own dishes in the same way. Many thanks for the idea.

I had been fine tuning the initial recipe create it for the taste of my family. I’ve got to tell you it turned out an incredible success. They prized the flavour, the consistency and loved getting a delicacy such as this in the middle of a lively workweek. They quite simply requested lots more, many more. Hence next time I am not going to make the same mistake. I am likely to double the quantity to keep them pleased.

You can find more Peach Tea at SunCakeMom

Bold

Skin, pit and cut up peaches.

Puree them in a food processor. (Some like to cook them in a saucepan for 5 minutes.)

Pour the puree into a pot. Add black tea if desired. (a teapot with a filter may come handy)

Fill it up with water then let it sit for about 5 minutes or as much as the black tea requires.

Filter if necessary and serve.

Comments