Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe

Are we really who we think we are? Try some of these tasty peanut butter cookies now while diving deep in the soul of human kind!

As I currently have a little time, I was surfing on the internet a few days ago. Looking for fresh, challenging ideas, inspirational meals that We have never tasted before, to impress my family with. Searching for quite some time but couldn’t discover too many interesting things. Right before I wanted to give up on it, I found this yummy and simple treat by accident on Suncakemom. It looked so delicious on its photo, that called for urgent actions.

It had been simple enough to imagine the way it is created, its taste and just how much my husband will like it. Mind you, it is very simple to please the man when it comes to desserts. Anyways, I visited the website and simply followed the step by step instuctions which were combined with wonderful snap shots of the task. It just makes life quite easy. I could imagine that it is a bit of a effort to take photos down the middle of baking in the kitchen as you may normally have sticky hands and so i seriously appreciate the time and effort she put in for making this post and recipe conveniently implemented.

With that said I am encouraged presenting my very own recipe in a similar way. Appreciate your the idea.

I was fine tuning the initial formula to make it for the taste of my loved ones. Need to say that it was a great success. They loved the taste, the overall look and loved getting a delicacy like this in the midst of a stressful workweek. They ultimately requested even more, many more. Hence the next occasion I am not going to commit the same mistake. I’m going to twin the amount to make them delighted.

This post is based on Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe from SunCakeMom



New school

Measure all the ingredients.

Mix the ingredients until there is a uniform texture.

Roll the dough out into two logs so it will be easier to measure out the cookie sizes if we are after a somewhat uniform sized cookie batch. Try out how the different sized dough spread and pick the one that is closes to our heart.

We have found the 0.5 oz / 15g balls are the perfect size for our cookies.

Press them down with a wet or slightly oiled fork vertically then horizontally.

Put the cookies into a 350°F / 180°C preheated oven for about 15 minutes. Mind not to keep them there much longer as they can dry out and crumble at the slightest touch.

Comments