Keto Chocolate Cake In A Mug

A cake for one or just something that will cheer the day up? Make the day successful with an easy chocolate cake in a mug!

As I recently have some time, I was searching on the web last week. Trying to find new, interesting ideas, inspiring dishes that I have never tasted before, to impress my loved ones with. Looking for a while yet couldn’t find too many interesting stuff. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I found this tempting and easy dessert simply by chance. It seemed so delightful on its photo, it called for prompt action.

It was easy to imagine the way it is created, how it tastes and just how much my hubby is going to love it. Mind you, it is rather easy to keep happy the man when it comes to puddings. Yes, I am a lucky one. Or possibly he is.Anyhow, I went to the webpage: Suncakemom and simply used the detailed instuctions which were combined with impressive images of the operation. It really makes life much simpler. I could suppose it’s a slight inconvenience to take photographs down the middle of baking in the kitchen as you may ordinarily have sticky hands therefore i highly appreciate the commitment she devote to make this blogpost .

That being said I am empowered presenting my own, personal dishes in a similar way. Appreciate your the thought.

I had been tweaking the original recipe create it for the taste of my family. I must tell you it was a terrific outcome. They prized the flavor, the thickness and loved getting a treat like this in the middle of a hectic week. They ultimately wanted lots more, more and more. Thus the next time I’m not going to commit the same mistake. I’m going to double the amount .

You can find the original Keto Chocolate Mug Cake at SunCakeMom

Baking powder-less

In a preferably microwavable mug add flour, cocoa powder and salt.

Add milk, oil and sweetener of choice and egg.

Mix everything together until smooth. Mind to scrape the side of the mug several times.

Put the mug into microwave oven for 60 – 120 seconds depending on the power level used. Use a smaller mug when making this cake first time. Once the cake is poking out of the mug, we can take a note of the time needed for it next time.

It’s denser and chewier than the cake with baking powder and it gets heavier over time. Enjoy right away or keep it in the fridge.

Comments