Hot Cocoa

Can we trust in the world around us or better just to trust ourselves? Let’s make this hot cocoa and see if it makes a difference!

As I recently have some time, I was searching on the internet the other day. Trying to get new, interesting ideas, inspiring recipes that We have never tasted before, to surprise my loved ones with. Searching for quite some time yet could not discover too many interesting things. Right before I thought to give up on it, I came across this delightful and simple dessert by luck over Suncakemom. It looked so mouth-watering on its photos, that called for quick actions.

It had been easy to imagine just how it’s made, how it tastes and how much boyfriend will enjoy it. Mind you, it is quite simple to please the man in terms of cakes. Yes, I’m a lucky one. Or maybe he is.Anyway, I visited the page and then followed the detailed instuctions that have been combined with superb pics of the method. It really makes life much easier. I can imagine that it’s a slight inconvenience to shoot photographs in the midst of cooking in the kitchen because you normally have gross hands thus i pretty appreciate the time and energy she put in for making this blogpost and recipe easily followed.

With that in mind I’m encouraged presenting my personal formulas in the same way. Many thanks the thought.

I was tweaking the main formula to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I must mention it was a great outcome. They prized the taste, the consistency and enjoyed getting a treat like this in the midst of a busy workweek. They ultimately demanded even more, many more. Hence the next time I am not going to make the same miscalculation. I’m likely to twin the quantity to get them happy.

You can find the original Hot Cocoa Recipe and more at SunCakeMom

Measure cocoa powder, vanilla and cinnamon into a saucepan.

Pour in a cup of milk then start heating it up while stirring continuously until there is a uniform lump free texture.

Add the rest of the milk then heat it up to a desired temperature. Add sweetener to taste if necessary.

Once its hot enough serve. It’s also tasty cold.

Comments