Healthy Granola Homemade

Step up the Muesli game and make granola at home. It doesn’t need much more than roasting some oat and nuts to prepare the perfect breakfast.

As I currently have a little time, I had been looking on the web the other day. On the lookout for fresh, exciting thoughts, inspirational dishes that I’ve never tested before, to delight my loved ones with. Hunting for a long time but couldn’t discover lots of interesting things. Just before I thought to give up on it, I came across this tempting and simple dessert simply by chance. It seemed so fabulous on its photos, that called for fast actions.

It absolutely was easy to imagine just how it is created, how it tastes and just how much boyfriend will like it. Actually, it is rather easy to please him in terms of puddings. Yes, I’m a blessed one. Or possibly he is.Anyways, I got into the webpage: Suncakemom and then used the precise instuctions that were accompanied by great photographs of the method. It just makes life faster and easier. I can suppose it is a slight effort to take photographs in the midst of cooking in the kitchen as you may normally have sticky hands therefore i highly appreciate the time and energy she devote to build this post .

With that in mind I’m inspired to present my very own formulas in a similar fashion. Appreciate your the thought.

I was tweaking the initial recipe create it for the taste of my loved ones. I can mention it turned out an incredible success. They loved the taste, the structure and loved getting a sweet such as this in the middle of a hectic workweek. They ultimately asked for lots more, more and more. Thus the next time I am not going to commit the same miscalculation. I am likely to twin the volume .

Thanks for SunCakeMom who made the Recipe For Healhty Granola a reaility

Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C.

Prepare tray with parchment paper so it’ll be easy to take the granola out of the tray when it’s ready.

Melt butter/coconut oil in a small bowl to mix it easier with the oat.

Mix ingredients in a big bowl. Make sure the butter/coconut oil and the sweetener covers each part of the oat.

Put it on the tray and spread it evenly. Press it down as much as possible.

Put tray into the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until the top is lightly toasted/ golden brown.

Take it out of the oven to mix. Press it down to the bottom of the tray and put it back to the oven for another ten minutes.

Take it out when ready and wait a couple of hours until cools down completely.

Serve it with milk, yogurt and some fresh fruit of choice.

Keep it in an airtight container up to two weeks.

Comments