Chocolate Banana Bread

Rainy afternoon or sunny morning this easy chocolate banana bread will put a smile on everybody’s face! On top of that it’s dairy, gluten & sugar free!

As I currently have some time, I had been surfing on the internet the other day. In search of fresh, exciting tips, inspiring recipes that I’ve never tasted before, to delight my family with. Looking for a while but couldn’t come across any interesting stuff. Just before I thought to give up on it, I stumbled on this delightful and easy dessert simply by chance. It seemed so tempting

on its pic, that called for prompt actions.

It had been not difficult to imagine just how it is made, its taste and how much boyfriend might like it. Mind you, it is rather easy to impress the guy when it comes to cakes. Anyways, I got into the webpage: Suncakemom and simply used the detailed instuctions that have been accompanied by impressive snap shots of the method. It really makes life quite easy. I could suppose it’s a slight hassle to take photos in the middle of baking in the kitchen as you may will often have sticky hands therefore i seriously appreciate the effort and time she devote to build this post .

With that in mind I am empowered presenting my very own recipe in a similar fashion. Appreciate your the thought.

I had been fine tuning the main recipe create it for the taste of my family. I can tell you that it was a great outcome. They loved the flavor, the thickness and enjoyed getting a treat like this during a busy workweek. They ultimately demanded more, a lot more. Hence the next time I am not going to make the same miscalculation. I’m gonna twin the amount .

The original Recipe For Chocolate Banana Bread is provided by SunCakeMom

Preheat oven to 350° / 180°C.

Break eggs into a medium size mixing bowl to beat until yellow and fluffy.

Mix in the mashed bananas.

Grind nuts and chop the chocolate or use ready made chocolate chips.

Pour the nuts and baking powder in and the cocoa powder.

Mix everything together.

Add the chocolate chips

and mix it in with a spoon.

Pour mixture into the bread tin and put it in the preheated oven for 50 minutes.

Comments