Cauliflower Mash Keto

Can mash potato adapt to the requirements of the new world or is it doomed to perish? Make this cauliflower mash to find it out!

As I lately have some time, I was searching on the internet yesterday. Looking to find new, fascinating thoughts, inspiring dishes that I’ve never tried before, to delight my family with. Searching for a long time unfortunately couldn’t discover lots of interesting things. Right before I wanted to give up on it, I found this scrumptious and simple treat simply by accident on Suncakemom. It seemed so tempting

on its image, that called for fast action.

It absolutely was easy to imagine the way it is created, how it tastes and how much boyfriend will want it. Actually, it is quite simple to keep happy the guy in terms of desserts. Yes, I’m a lucky one. Or maybe he is.Anyway, I went to the site and then followed the comprehensive instuctions that have been accompanied by great pictures of the procedure. It just makes life quite easy. I could imagine that it’s a slight hassle to take snap shots down the middle of baking in the kitchen as you typically have sticky hands thus i really appreciate the commitment she put in for making this blogpost and recipe easily followed.

With that said I’m encouraged presenting my own formulas in a similar fashion. Thanks for the concept.

I was tweaking the main mixture to make it for the taste of my family. Need to say that it was an incredible success. They prized the flavor, the consistency and loved having a sweet like this in the middle of a busy workweek. They quite simply asked for more, many more. Thus the next time I’m not going to commit the same mistake. I am gonna twin the amount to make them pleased.

Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes first published on Suncakemom.

Take apart the cauliflower into florets.

Steam cauliflower for 10 minutes or until soft. For a bit of fun stir -fry them on butter in a pan until golden brown spots appear here and there. Although searing the cauliflower will ruin the perfect whiteness of the mash but it provides additional flavor.

Mash the cauliflower a bit then add the rest of the ingredients.

Finish mashing it to desired texture.

Comments