Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice

Ever imagined a world without fried rice or never even heard of it? Cauliflower chicken fried rice is both and tasty too!

As I lately have a little time, I had been looking on the internet a few days ago. Looking for new, challenging ideas, inspiring recipes that I’ve never tried before, to impress my loved ones with. Hunting for a while yet couldn’t discover too many interesting things. Just before I thought to give up on it, I ran across this delightful and simple treat by chance at Suncakemom. It looked so delicious on its photo, that called for urgent action.

It had been easy to imagine how it’s created, how it tastes and just how much my husband will probably enjoy it. Actually, it is very easy to impress him when it comes to desserts. Yes, I am a blessed one. Or perhaps he is.Anyways, I got into the blog and followed the simple instuctions which were accompanied by superb pictures of the task. It just makes life rather easy. I can imagine that it is a bit of a hassle to shoot pics down the middle of cooking in the kitchen as you usually have gross hands therefore i pretty appreciate the time and energy she devote to build this post .

With that said I am encouraged to present my own recipe in the same way. Appreciate your the concept.

I had been fine tuning the initial formula create it for the taste of my loved ones. I’ve got to say it absolutely was an awesome success. They loved the flavour, the thickness and loved getting a sweet like this during a lively workweek. They basically wanted more, a lot more. Hence the next occasion I am not going to commit the same mistake. I am likely to multiply the volume .

Cauliflower Fried Rice With Chicken credit goes to SunCakeMom.



Halve the chicken breasts horizontally then slice them into half inch / 1cm slices.

Add half of the sesame seed oil into a frying pan and on high heat start to sear the chicken breasts. Don’t forget to sprinkle half of the salt on top of them.

Once the bottom gets some golden brown spots flip the meat up and sear that side too.

While the chicken is getting ready, dice up the onion, carrot, scallion and garlic.

Once the chicken is done, take it out. If we have a wok then just pull them up to the sides. Add the other half of the sesame seed oil, onions, carrot and the other half of the salt then saute until the onion gets glassy / translucent for about 3 – 5 minutes.

Add peas, garlic and scallion then saute until garlic gets fragrant for about 3 minutes.

While the vegetables are getting ready take the cauliflower apart to florets.

Rice it with a shredder or a food processor.

Add the riced cauliflower with the soy sauce to the frying vegetables.

Stir fry until the cauliflower collapses a bit for about 5 minutes then make a hole in the middle and add the eggs.

Stir the eggs gradually into the riced cauliflower until evenly distributed.

Add the chicken and mix it well.

Comments