Cabbage Casserole

Do flavors really matter more than freedom? Make this Cabbage casserole while enjoying the freedom it provides!

As I lately have some time, I was searching on the internet yesterday. Looking to find new, fascinating thoughts, inspirational dishes that I have never used before, to treat my loved ones with. Hunting for a while yet couldn’t come across any interesting things. Right before I thought to give up on it, I ran across this scrumptious and simple dessert by chance. It seemed so fabulous on its photos, that called for fast actions.

It absolutely was easy to imagine how it’s made, how it tastes and just how much my hubby will probably enjoy it. Actually, it is extremely easy to please him in terms of treats. Anyhow, I went to the page: Suncakemom and then used the step by step instuctions that have been accompanied by superb photos of the method. It just makes life quite easy. I could suppose it is a bit of a inconvenience to shoot photographs down the middle of cooking in the kitchen as you may most often have sticky hands thus i seriously appreciate the hard work she put in to make this post and recipe easily implemented.

With that in mind I’m empowered presenting my own, personal formulas similarly. Appreciate your the thought.

I had been tweaking the main recipe create it for the taste of my loved ones. Need to mention it had been an incredible success. They prized the taste, the thickness and enjoyed having a delicacy like this during a lively workweek. They basically wanted lots more, a lot more. Thus next time I am not going to make the same miscalculation. I’m going to multiply the amount .

This Cabbage Casserole is from SunCakeMom.

Basic

Saute sliced or diced onion and salt on high heat until glassy/translucent look.

Meanwhile the onion is cooking, quickly dice the cabbage up.

Add the cabbage to the onion.

Saute the cabbage with the onion until it collapses into half of its original size and gets some golden brown color.

Empty the frying pan into a casserole dish.

On medium to high heat brown the ground meat.

Once the meat is browned, add tomato sauce, put the lid halfway on. On medium heat cook about a quarter of water content off so we get a nice thick sauce. It should take about 15 – 25 minutes.

Mix the sauce with the cabbage.

Add selection of grated cheese and mozzarella on top.

Set the broiler to maximum and put the cabbage casserole on the top shelf until the cheese melts and gets some golden brown spots for about 10 – 15 minutes.

Comments