Apple cinnamon tea

Is drinking a cup of Apple cinnamon tea all we need to stay healthy? Let’s find out if we can stop searching for the fountain of youth!

As I recently have some time, I had been browsing on the internet the other day. In search of new, intriguing tips, inspiring dishes that We have never used before, to amaze my family with. Hunting for a long time yet could not find too many interesting stuff. Right before I wanted to give up on it, I came across this delightful and simple dessert by chance. It seemed so fabulous on its photo, it called for instant actions.

It had been not difficult to imagine the way it’s made, its taste and how much boyfriend is going to enjoy it. Actually, it is rather easy to impress the man when it comes to cakes. Yes, I am a blessed one. Or possibly he is.Anyhow, I got into the blog: Suncakemom and simply used the precise instuctions that have been combined with great graphics of the operation. It just makes life faster and easier. I can suppose it is a bit of a hassle to take pics down the middle of baking in the kitchen as you may typically have gross hands therefore i highly appreciate the hard work she placed in for making this post and recipe easily implemented.

That being said I am encouraged presenting my very own formulas similarly. Many thanks the thought.

I was tweaking the original formula to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I must say it turned out an incredible success. They enjoyed the flavour, the consistency and enjoyed having a treat such as this during a stressful week. They ultimately asked for lots more, many more. Thus next time I’m not going to commit the same miscalculation. I am likely to twin the quantity .

This Apple cinnamon tea recipe was provided to us by SunCakeMom

Apple cinnamon tea is a great opportunity to use up apple peels that are left from other recipes. If we are only making the tea and we aren’t fancy baking a pie just dice up one whole apple. Fill a saucepan with water then add the apple peel and cinnamon. Optionally add a couple of slices of ginger too.

Put the lid on then bring it to boil.

Let it sit for 10 minutes.

Serve or fill it into a jar and keep in the fridge until it’s served. It keeps fairly long thanks to cinnamon.

Comments