Recipe For Sour Cream Chicken

Chickens aren’t created to be roasted or fried alone. They make delicious stews with a help of humble herbs and almost secret ingredients.

As I most recently have a little time, I was surfing on the internet last week. Looking for fresh, challenging ideas, inspiring meals that I have never tested before, to delight my loved ones with. Searching for a while but could not discover too many interesting stuff. Right before I wanted to give up on it, I discovered this fabulous and simple dessert simply by chance. The dessert seemed so fabulous on its photos, that called for quick actions.

It absolutely was not difficult to imagine how it’s created, its taste and how much my hubby might want it. Actually, it is extremely simple to keep happy him in terms of cakes. Anyways, I went to the page: Suncakemom and then used the step-by-step instuctions that had been coupled with nice photographs of the operation. It really makes life quite easy. I could suppose it is a slight effort to shoot snap shots in the middle of cooking in the kitchen as you most often have gross hands thus i genuinely appreciate the commitment she put in to build this post and recipe conveniently followed.

That being said I’m encouraged presenting my personal recipes similarly. Many thanks for the thought.

I had been fine tuning the original mixture create it for the taste of my family. I’ve got to mention it turned out an incredible outcome. They enjoyed the flavor, the structure and loved having a treat such as this in the midst of a lively workweek. They basically requested lots more, a lot more. So next time I am not going to make the same mistake. I’m going to double the quantity to keep them happy.

There are more Recipe For Sour Cream Chicken at SunCakeMom

Pour oil into a pan and heat it up.

While the oil is heating slice the onions.

When oil is hot, add onions with salt and sauté until a glassy / translucent look for about 3-5 minutes while stirring frequently.

Add garlic and optional black pepper and saute until the garlic gets fragrant. The garlic can now be removed if desired.

Mix in the meat and sauté until at least one side of the meat gets some golden brown color.

Pour water into the pan until its content is half submerged in case of cuts with bones like drumsticks, tights, wings or the carcass. Chicken breast or other boned parts only need about a quarter cup of water or even less depending of the meat’s water content.

Put the lid on, bring the water to boil then reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes in case of whole parts and 10 minutes for breast.

Mix in the sour cream.

Take the lid off then increase the heat to medium and cook away about half of the added water to get a somewhat thick onion enriched sauce. This takes about 20 minutes more for boned parts and approximately 10 for boneless meats.

Take it off heat and let the flavors come together for about another 10 more minutes.

Comments