Linzer Cookies

Two layers of buttery pastry stuck together with tasty jam and lots of love. Easy, fancy looking bites that are perfect company for any encounter.

As I recently have a little time, I was searching on the internet the other day. On the lookout for new, interesting tips, inspirational recipes that We have never tested before, to delight my loved ones with. Hunting for quite some time but couldn’t come across any interesting stuff. Right before I thought to give up on it, I discovered this scrumptious and easy dessert by chance. The dessert looked so fabulous on its pic, that required fast actions.

It absolutely was not so difficult to imagine how it is created, how it tastes and just how much boyfriend might enjoy it. Mind you, it is rather easy to keep happy the man when it comes to desserts. Yes, I’m a blessed one. Or possibly he is.Anyhow, I went to the website: Suncakemom and then followed the precise instuctions that have been coupled with superb snap shots of the method. It just makes life quite easy. I can imagine that it’s a bit of a inconvenience to take photographs in the middle of cooking in the kitchen because you will often have gross hands so I sincerely appreciate the hard work she placed in to make this post and recipe conveniently implemented.

With that said I am inspired presenting my own, personal dishes in the same way. Appreciate your the idea.

I had been fine tuning the initial formula to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I can tell you that it was an incredible success. They loved the flavor, the structure and loved having a delicacy like this during a lively workweek. They basically demanded lots more, more and more. So the next occasion I’m not going to commit the same miscalculation. I am likely to twin the volume to make them happy.

Linzer Tart Cookies was first baked by SunCakeMom

Set oven onto 350°F / 180°C.

Prepare trays with parchment paper.

Put all ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl and work it together by hand until getting an even dough.

Take dough out of the bowl onto a lightly floured surface and roll it flat. Flouring underneath the dough is important as this coating will prevent it to stick down.

Cut out the shapes with Easter themed cookie cutters and place them on the tray.

Put cookies into the preheated oven for 10 minutes to bake.

Take them out and let them cool down before sticking them together with jam.

Stick two together with a teaspoon of jam.

Leave them for a couple of hours before serving.

Comments