Fried Chicken Wings Recipe

Classic fried chicken wings that are ready in 15 minutes with or without the hot sauce. Be it game night or Valentine’s Day, chicken wings don’t disappoint.

As I most recently have some time, I had been searching on the web a few days ago. In need of fresh, intriguing thoughts, inspiring recipes that We have never tried before, to astonish my family with. Searching for a long time but could not discover any interesting stuff. Just before I thought to give up on it, I came upon this delicious and simple dessert by chance. The dessert looked so mouth-watering on its photo, it required fast actions.

It was simple enough to imagine how it is created, its taste and just how much my husband will probably like it. Mind you, it is very simple to please the guy in terms of treats. Anyways, I went to the site: Suncakemom and simply followed the step by step instuctions which were accompanied by nice images of the process. It just makes life quite easy. I can imagine that it is a bit of a inconvenience to shoot photos down the middle of cooking in the kitchen as you ordinarily have sticky hands so I sincerely appreciate the commitment she devote to make this post and recipe easily followed.

That being said I am encouraged presenting my own formulas in the same way. Many thanks the idea.

I was tweaking the main mixture to make it for the taste of my loved ones. Need to tell you that it was an incredible success. They enjoyed the taste, the structure and enjoyed having a sweet such as this in the midst of a stressful workweek. They basically demanded more, a lot more. Hence the next occasion I am not going to commit the same miscalculation. I’m gonna double the quantity to make them happy.

This was made possible through SunCakeMom who provided the original Fried Chicken Wings.

Cut the chicken wings up at the joints.

Rub the wings with salt and any other additional spices or herbs like onion, garlic, thyme… then let them rest. The longer is the better but mind the wings expiry date. Also, if we are in the rush and we use sauces and paprika at the end, a couple of minutes of rest would be plenty.

Fry the wings in hot oil until golden brown which takes around 8 to 10 minutes.

Take them out then sprinkle some paprika on and shake it together until the paprika covers all the meat.

Optionally combine hot sauce and melted butter in a pan then dip the wings in this mixture thus creating the traditional buffalo wings.

Comments