Fried Bread Recipe

Craving for carbs fried in fat but not into desserts? Let’s make this fried bread topped with cheese and creme fraiche! Langos is the best!

As I lately have a little time, I had been browsing on the web the other day. In search of fresh, fascinating tips, inspirational dishes that We have never used before, to treat my loved ones with. Looking for a long time yet could not find any interesting things. Right before I thought to give up on it, I came across this tempting and easy treat by accident on Suncakemom. The dessert seemed so scrumptious on its photo, it called for rapid action.

It absolutely was easy to imagine how it’s created, its taste and how much my husband will like it. Actually, it is quite simple to impress the guy when it comes to desserts. Yes, I’m a blessed one. Or perhaps he is.Anyhow, I got into the site and used the step-by-step instuctions that had been coupled with great snap shots of the task. It really makes life quite easy. I can suppose it’s a slight inconvenience to shoot photos down the middle of baking in the kitchen as you most often have sticky hands therefore i genuinely appreciate the hard work she put in to make this blogpost and recipe conveniently followed.

Having said that I’m inspired to present my very own formulas in a similar way. Many thanks for the thought.

I had been fine tuning the original mixture to make it for the taste of my family. I can tell you it turned out a great success. They prized the flavour, the overall look and loved getting a sweet such as this during a lively week. They quite simply asked for lots more, many more. So the next time I’m not going to make the same miscalculation. I’m going to twin the quantity .

Original Langos is from suncakemom.

Knead flour, eggs, yogurt, water and crumbled fresh yeast. When it gets together sprinkle on the salt too and continue kneading.

Once the dough comes nicely together after about 10 minutes of kneading place the dough into a 68°F – 81°F /20°C – 27°C place and cover the dough.

Let it raise for about 45 – 90 minutes depending the temperature. More about how to bake with yeast in the KnowledgeBase.

Take the dough out into a floured surface halve it then make 8 dough balls out of them each, totaling 16.

Place the dough balls into a 68°F – 81°F /20°C – 27°C place to rise for 30 – 60 minutes depending on the temperature. Cover them with a damp cloth so they don’t dry out.

Place a small dough-ball on a well-floured surface and roll them out.

Strew it a bit more with fingers and let the gravity help too.

Heat oil as hot as possible but at least to 340°F – 350°F / 170°C – 180°C then place the flattened dough upside down into the frying pan.

After about 30 seconds or until it’s golden brown, flip it over.

Take it out and let it drip.

Apply topping and serve it immediately.

Comments