Crescent Cookies

Crescent shaped shortbread cookies with naturally gluten free rice flour, shredded coconut and a bit of chocolate on top. Mounds bar in a cookie form.

As I currently have some time, I had been searching on the internet last week. Trying to get new, intriguing thoughts, inspiring meals that I’ve never tasted before, to amaze my family with. Searching for a long time but couldn’t discover too many interesting things. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I stumbled on this tempting and easy treat by accident on Suncakemom. The dessert seemed so delicious on its photos, that required prompt action.

It absolutely was easy to imagine how it’s created, how it tastes and how much boyfriend will like it. Actually, it is extremely simple to impress the man when it comes to cakes. Yes, I am a blessed one. Or perhaps he is.Anyhow, I went to the blog and used the step by step instuctions that were accompanied by nice pictures of the operation. It just makes life rather easy. I could suppose it’s a bit of a inconvenience to take photos down the middle of cooking in the kitchen as you most often have sticky hands therefore i pretty appreciate the time and effort she placed in to make this post and recipe easily followed.

That being said I’m inspired presenting my very own recipe in a similar fashion. Many thanks the concept.

I was fine tuning the initial formula to make it for the taste of my family. I’ve got to tell you it had been an awesome outcome. They loved the flavour, the consistency and loved having a sweet such as this in the midst of a lively workweek. They quite simply demanded lots more, a lot more. Hence next time I am not going to make the same mistake. I’m gonna twin the amount to make them delighted.

You can find the original Crescent Cookies at SunCakeMom

Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C.

Put dough ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl.

Dough it together until all ingredients are incorporated well.

Roll them into a croissant shape with your fingers.

Put them into a preheated oven for 15 minutes.

Whilst croissants are baking melt chocolate.

When they are baked, dip the two tips of the croissant into the melted chocolate and place them on a cooling rack.

Wait until chocolate gets solid then transfer them on a plate or tray to serve.

Comments