Chicken Soup Recipe

Ages of knowledge and faith purified in a pot of golden liquid. Be it agonizing pain or just the desire for a lovely Sunday lunch, chicken soup has the answer.

As I most recently have a little time, I was looking on the web yesterday. On the lookout for new, stirring ideas, inspirational recipes that I have never tested before, to impress my family with. Searching for a long time but could not find lots of interesting stuff. Just before I thought to give up on it, I came upon this yummy and easy treat by chance. The dessert seemed so delicious on its image, it required prompt actions.

It absolutely was simple enough to imagine how it is made, its taste and how much boyfriend is going to love it. Actually, it is extremely easy to please the man when it comes to desserts. Anyhow, I visited the site: Suncakemom and simply used the step-by-step instuctions that had been accompanied by superb images of the process. It really makes life less difficult. I could suppose it’s a slight inconvenience to shoot photos in the middle of baking in the kitchen because you ordinarily have sticky hands so I genuinely appreciate the commitment she devote for making this blogpost and recipe conveniently implemented.

With that said I am inspired presenting my own recipe in a similar fashion. Many thanks for the idea.

I was fine tuning the initial mixture to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I have to mention it absolutely was a great success. They enjoyed the taste, the thickness and enjoyed having a treat like this during a lively week. They basically asked for more, more and more. So next time I am not going to make the same mistake. I’m likely to double the quantity .

Chicken Soup At Home was first baked by SunCakeMom

Get a yellow skinned vegetarian fed chicken.

Take the chicken apart. Take the skin of if desired but cook it with the meat as fat under the skin is essential for the flavor of the soup.

Add the rest of the broth ingredients. Optionally, the tomato can be cut into four if desired.

Fill the pot up with water. The more water we use, the more ingredients we have to add for a flavorful soup. Never add water at the end of the cooking process!

Place the lid on and cook the meat ready on low heat. Young chickens generally don’t need more than one hour of cooking. Older birds though, could require hours of simmering.

Add the rest of the vegetables to the soup then bring it to boil on high heat. When the soup starts to boil lower the heat and simmer it until the vegetables have the desired texture. The cooking time for vegetables varies but 10 minutes simmering should be plenty to cook them tender and still preserve some of their nutritientes.

Take it off heat and let it sit for at least 10 – 30 more minutes with the lid still on. It could be served immediately but it’s scorching hot so not really recommended. When the dish is served as an only meal thin noodle like pasta is served in it to provide more energy on one go.

Comments