Bravas Sauce

The best sauce that’s made of tomato while being as far from ketchup as possible. Salsa Brava is a healthy, natural tomato sauce that all ketchup fan loves!

As I recently have some time, I had been browsing on the web the other day. In search of new, intriguing tips, inspirational meals that We have never tested before, to astonish my family with. Searching for a long time unfortunately could not discover too many interesting stuff. Just before I thought to give up on it, I stumbled on this delicious and easy dessert simply by chance over Suncakemom. The dessert looked so scrumptious on its photo, that called for quick actions.

It had been not so difficult to imagine how it is created, its taste and how much boyfriend might enjoy it. Actually, it is very simple to delight the man in terms of desserts. Anyhow, I went to the webpage and then used the step by step instuctions that had been coupled with superb images of the process. It really makes life less difficult. I could imagine that it is a slight inconvenience to take snap shots in the middle of cooking in the kitchen as you normally have gross hands so I highly appreciate the hard work she placed in for making this blogpost .

That being said I am inspired to present my very own formulas in a similar fashion. Appreciate your the idea.

I had been tweaking the initial formula to make it for the taste of my family. Need to say it was an awesome success. They prized the flavor, the structure and loved getting a delicacy such as this in the midst of a lively week. They basically requested even more, many more. Thus the next time I’m not going to make the same mistake. I’m gonna double the quantity .

This Bravas Sauce Recipe was first published on SunCakeMom.

Dice up onions.

Heat olive oil in a pan then saute the diced onion on high heat until it gets a glassy / translucent look for about 3-5 minutes.

Add the crushed garlic and saute until it gets fragrant for about a minute.

Mix in the tomatoes or the pureed tomato.

Spoon in the vinegar and/or the optional white wine.

Cook it on low heat for about 5 – 10 minutes or until the sauce gets the desired thickness.

Sprinkle in the paprika and any other optional flavorings then cook it for another minute.

Pour the sauce into a high walled bowl then blend everything together until getting an orange looking sauce.

Comments