Rice pudding

Fancy something sweet but fed up with baking? Worry not because with a whip of a spoon, we can make a delicious dessert on the cooktop too!

As I recently have a little time, I had been looking on the internet yesterday. Trying to get fresh, challenging tips, inspiring recipes that We have never tried before, to delight my loved ones with. Looking for a while but couldn’t discover lots of interesting stuff. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I ran across this delicious and simple dessert by chance. It looked so mouth-watering on its image, that called for immediate actions.

It absolutely was not difficult to imagine just how it’s made, its taste and how much my hubby is going to love it. Mind you, it is very simple to please the guy in terms of puddings. Anyways, I visited the blog: Suncakemom and used the detailed instuctions that have been coupled with wonderful photos of the operation. It just makes life less difficult. I can imagine that it is a bit of a effort to shoot pics down the middle of cooking in the kitchen as you normally have sticky hands thus i genuinely appreciate the effort and time she devote to make this blogpost and recipe conveniently implemented.

Having said that I am encouraged presenting my very own recipe similarly. Many thanks the concept.

I had been fine tuning the original mixture create it for the taste of my family. I have to mention it turned out a great outcome. They prized the taste, the consistency and loved getting a treat like this in the midst of a lively week. They basically asked for lots more, a lot more. Hence the next time I’m not going to commit the same mistake. I am likely to double the quantity .

This Rice pudding with cooked rice is from SunCakeMom.

Add rice into a saucepan then place it on high heat.

Pour the milk in, put the lid on and bring it to boil while stirring it every now and then.

Stir in vanilla extract, sweetener, optional cinnamon and raisins.

Put the lid back on and cook it on low heat until the rice begin to be visible due to the dense simmering milk won’t let it sink. It takes about 30 minutes.

Add the butter then put lid on and cook it further on low heat until the desired density is achieved.

It shouldn’t take longer than 15 more minutes. Also keep in mind that once the rice pudding cools down it will further thickens.

Comments