Pizza breadsticks recipe

Can’t get enough of pizza yet there is not time to make one? Make pizza breadsticks in the blink of an eye! Tasty!

As I lately have some time, I was searching on the internet yesterday. Trying to find new, fascinating tips, inspirational dishes that We have never used before, to amaze my loved ones with. Looking for a long time but could not discover too many interesting stuff. Just before I thought to give up on it, I came upon this yummy and easy dessert by chance. The dessert looked so delightful on its snapshot, that called for fast action.

It had been not so difficult to imagine just how it’s created, how it tastes and just how much boyfriend will like it. Mind you, it is rather easy to please the man when it comes to cakes. Yes, I am a lucky one. Or perhaps he is.Anyway, I visited the site: Suncakemom and simply followed the simple instuctions that were combined with wonderful photographs of the operation. It just makes life faster and easier. I could suppose it is a bit of a effort to shoot photographs in the middle of cooking in the kitchen as you may will often have sticky hands so that i pretty appreciate the commitment she put in to make this post .

With that said I am inspired presenting my very own formulas in the same way. Appreciate your the thought.

I had been fine tuning the main formula to make it for the taste of my family. I can say it had been an incredible success. They loved the taste, the thickness and enjoyed having a delicacy such as this during a hectic week. They quite simply demanded even more, a lot more. So next time I’m not going to commit the same miscalculation. I’m going to twin the volume to keep them happy.

Breadsticks with pizza dough first posted on Suncakemom.

Beginner Dough

In a bowl combine flour, egg, sour cream, baking powder and softened butter.

Dough it with hands until we get an even texture.

Flatten the dough into a rectangle.

Cut finger-width slices, twist them and put twisted sticks onto the baking tray.

Topping

Puree tomato sauce or use tomato sauce to mix with salt, oregano and basil. (More tomato sauce recipes on the Low Carb Condiments page.)

Assembly

Twist the cut up dough slices and place them onto a baking tray then brush them with the tomato sauce.

Stick them into the 350°F / 180°C preheated oven for 30 minutes until crispy.

Comments