Lemon Cake Sour Cream

Lemon cake recipe with easy to follow instructions and photos. It is simple to make with no more than 10 minutes preparation time.

As I currently have a little time, I was looking on the internet a few days ago. On the lookout for new, interesting ideas, inspiring meals that I have never tested before, to delight my family with. Looking for a long time unfortunately couldn’t come across lots of interesting stuff. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I found this tempting and simple dessert by chance. The dessert looked so tempting

on its photo, that called for prompt action.

It was easy to imagine how it’s made, how it tastes and how much my hubby will like it. Actually, it is extremely easy to delight the man in terms of desserts. Yes, I am a lucky one. Or maybe he is.Anyways, I went to the page: Suncakemom and then followed the detailed instuctions that have been coupled with superb pics of the task. It just makes life much easier. I can suppose it’s a bit of a effort to shoot photographs in the middle of baking in the kitchen because you most often have sticky hands thus i seriously appreciate the time and effort she placed in to make this post .

With that in mind I’m inspired to present my own, personal recipes in a similar fashion. Thanks for the idea.

I had been tweaking the original mixture to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I must mention it was a terrific outcome. They enjoyed the flavor, the structure and loved getting a treat like this during a hectic workweek. They basically demanded more, a lot more. So the next occasion I am not going to commit the same mistake. I am gonna double the amount .

The Lemon Cake Sour Cream originally is from SunCakeMom

Whisk the butter and honey on high speed until creamy.

Beat the egg whites until hard.

Mix flour with baking powder.

Work together the yolks and the beaten butter then add ¼ of flour mix.

Lemon-pound-cake-recipe-process-5-SunCakeMom Add ¼ of lemon juice to the batter.

Add ¼ of lemon zest to the batter.

Add ¼ of the orange juice to the batter.

Alternately work together the orange juice, lemon juice, lemon zest and the remaining flour until we get an even texture.

To add extra volume to the cake fold the beaten egg whites in by hand.

Pour the batter into the baking form.

Put it into a 350°F / 180°C preheated oven for 40 minutes. Check with the toothpick test if it’s baked properly then transfer it to a wire rack to cool.

Comments