Keto hot chocolate

What’s the meaning of life and more importantly does that involve chocolate? Let’s find it out while making a cup of tasty hot chocolate!

As I recently have a little time, I had been looking on the web the other day. On the lookout for new, exciting tips, inspiring dishes that We have never tried before, to treat my loved ones with. Looking for quite some time but could not find too many interesting things. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I came across this scrumptious and easy dessert simply by chance over Suncakemom. It seemed so tempting

on its photos, it required quick action.

It had been simple enough to imagine just how it is created, how it tastes and how much my hubby will probably want it. Actually, it is very simple to delight him in terms of desserts. Yes, I’m a blessed one. Or maybe he is.Anyhow, I visited the page and then used the precise instuctions that had been combined with nice images of the operation. It really makes life less difficult. I could suppose it’s a slight effort to shoot photos in the midst of cooking in the kitchen as you typically have gross hands so I highly appreciate the time and energy she placed in to make this post and recipe conveniently implemented.

With that in mind I’m encouraged to present my very own recipe in a similar way. Appreciate your the idea.

I had been fine tuning the main mixture create it for the taste of my loved ones. I must tell you it turned out a terrific success. They enjoyed the taste, the overall look and enjoyed having a delicacy such as this in the midst of a lively week. They basically wanted lots more, many more. Thus the next occasion I’m not going to commit the same mistake. I’m likely to double the volume to keep them happy.

Many Thanks to SunCakeMom for the luscious Keto hot chocolate recipe.

Melt chocolate.

Bring milk to a gentle simmer while stirring frequently.

Whisk egg yolk until light yellow.

Take out a ½ cup of hot milk and mix it with the egg yolk. In case of corn starch do the same.

Pour back the warmed egg yolk or corn starch mixture into the hot milk while stirring continuously.

Stir in the melted hot chocolate.

Mix in vanilla.

Comments