Keto chocolate mousse recipe

What else could be more divine than cream with chocolate? 5 ingredients chocolate mousse that will put a smile on every faces!ooktop too!

As I currently have some time, I had been looking on the web the other day. Looking for new, interesting thoughts, inspiring dishes that We have never tasted before, to delight my loved ones with. Looking for a long time unfortunately couldn’t discover too many interesting things. Right before I wanted to give up on it, I came across this delightful and easy treat by accident on Suncakemom. The dessert looked so tempting

on its pic, that called for fast action.

It absolutely was simple enough to imagine just how it’s made, its taste and just how much my husband will enjoy it. Actually, it is extremely simple to please him in terms of desserts. Anyways, I visited the webpage and then used the comprehensive instuctions that were accompanied by superb graphics of the method. It just makes life faster and easier. I can suppose it is a slight effort to take photos down the middle of cooking in the kitchen because you usually have sticky hands therefore i highly appreciate the hard work she devote to build this post and recipe conveniently followed.

Having said that I am empowered presenting my own, personal formulas in a similar way. Appreciate your the idea.

I was tweaking the original formula to make it for the taste of my loved ones. Need to say it was a great success. They prized the flavor, the consistency and enjoyed having a sweet like this during a busy workweek. They basically asked for even more, many more. Thus next time I am not going to make the same mistake. I am going to double the amount to keep them delighted.

If you liked this Keto chocolate mousse recipe you may find more like this at SunCakeMom

Break the chocolate into pieces and place it in a small saucepan over another pan of gently simmering water. Stir until chocolate is melted then let it cool off.

Place eggs and the optional sweetener of choice in a medium-sized bowl and whisk until it’s light yellow color and doubled in volume. It will take about 5 minutes.

Eventually add cocoa powder to the mixture.

Fold in cooled chocolate carefully until combined.

In a separate bowl, whip cream until thickened about 2-3 minutes.

Fold the thick whipped cream into the eggs mixture carefully.

We are after a uniform creamy texture and chocolaty color.

Spoon mixture into serving glasses and put them in the fridge to chill before serving if that’s possible.

Anyway, if we are lucky enough and our chocolate mousse survives for an hour in the fridge, decorate them with some extra whipped cream and chocolate topping before serving.

Comments