Gluten free shortbread cookies

Getting off gluten and need something to fill up the cookie jar? Making gluten free shortbread cookies from rice flour is a treat!

As I recently have some time, I was browsing on the web the other day. Trying to get fresh, fascinating thoughts, inspirational meals that I have never used before, to astonish my family with. Looking for a long time but could not find lots of interesting things. Right before I thought to give up on it, I ran across this fabulous and simple treat simply by chance. It seemed so mouth-watering on its photos, it called for instant actions.

It had been simple enough to imagine just how it is made, its taste and how much my husband might enjoy it. Actually, it is rather simple to impress the guy in terms of puddings. Anyways, I visited the site: Suncakemom and then followed the detailed instuctions that have been combined with wonderful images of the task. It just makes life less difficult. I can suppose it’s a slight hassle to take snap shots in the middle of cooking in the kitchen because you usually have gross hands so that i genuinely appreciate the time and energy she devote for making this post and recipe easily implemented.

Having said that I am encouraged presenting my personal recipe in a similar fashion. Many thanks the concept.

I had been tweaking the main mixture create it for the taste of my loved ones. Need to mention that it was a terrific outcome. They loved the flavor, the overall look and loved getting a delicacy like this during a busy workweek. They quite simply wanted even more, many more. Hence the next occasion I am not going to commit the same mistake. I’m gonna multiply the volume to make them happy.

The origanal Gluten free shortbread cookies is from SunCakeMom

Measure out rice flour into a medium size mixing bowl then melt coconut oil of needed and pour it straight into the mixing bowl.

Add coconut milk, egg, baking powder and bananas or sweetener of choice into the bowl, too. Dough it until we get an even mixture.

Either make little dough balls by hands or if having sticky hands is too much to bear then use a tablespoon to place pieces dough onto the baking tray.

Flatten the dough with a fork.

Put the tray into the 350° / 180°C preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes. Take cookies out when they are golden brown.

Melt chocolate.

Dip half of the cookies into the melted chocolate or use a spoon to pour the chocolate on them.

Dip them into shredded coconut.

In case the drying rack is busy be creative. Keep rice cookies preferably in a cool, dry place.

Comments