Gluten Free Fried Chicken

How to go gluten free but still enjoy the best of junk food? Amaranth puff breaded chickens are here to help with that. It’s even better than the original!

As I recently have a little time, I was looking on the internet last week. On the lookout for new, challenging thoughts, inspirational meals that I have never tasted before, to amaze my loved ones with. Looking for quite some time yet could not come across too many interesting things. Just before I thought to give up on it, I stumbled on this scrumptious and easy dessert by chance. It seemed so tempting

on its photo, that required instant action.

It was easy to imagine the way it’s created, its taste and how much my husband will like it. Actually, it is rather simple to delight the guy in terms of cakes. Anyways, I got into the website: Suncakemom and used the step by step instuctions that were accompanied by great graphics of the method. It just makes life rather easy. I can imagine that it is a slight hassle to shoot pics in the midst of cooking in the kitchen because you normally have sticky hands so that i really appreciate the time and energy she put in for making this blogpost and recipe easily followed.

With that said I am empowered to present my own formulas similarly. Many thanks the idea.

I was fine tuning the main mixture to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I must mention that it was an incredible success. They enjoyed the taste, the structure and enjoyed getting a sweet such as this in the middle of a lively week. They quite simply wanted even more, many more. So next time I’m not going to make the same miscalculation. I am gonna double the amount to make them pleased.

This Gluten Free Fried Chicken is from SunCakeMom.

Take the bones out of the chicken if present. This recipe uses chicken thighs.

Slice them up if desired.

Mix the selected spices and salt with the meat in a bowl.

Grind 6 tablespoon amaranth into flour and pour it on a big plate.

Crack the eggs and beat them up in a wide bowl or deep dish.

Pour out some of the puffed amaranth into a large plate.

Place both side of the meat into the amaranth flour.

Dip the amaranth floured meat into the beaten eggs.

Fold the egg dipped meat into the puffed amaranth and set it aside.Don’t keep them stacked on each other long else the coating will stick together resulting unbreaded chicken parts.

Place the meats into medium hot oil and fry them ready in about 16 minutes. In case of using oil filled pan turn the pieces upside down after 8 minutes.

Take them out the to drip dry.

Comments