Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe

Need to go gluten free or just in the search for something cheerful? This spongy guten free chocolate cake base will please both!

As I lately have some time, I was browsing on the web last week. Trying to find fresh, intriguing ideas, inspirational recipes that We have never tested before, to astonish my loved ones with. Hunting for quite some time yet could not discover any interesting things. Just before I thought to give up on it, I came upon this yummy and simple dessert by chance. It looked so fabulous on its pic, it called for immediate actions.

It had been not so difficult to imagine the way it’s created, its taste and just how much my husband might want it. Actually, it is very simple to please the guy in terms of cakes. Yes, I am a blessed one. Or maybe he is.Anyways, I went to the blog: Suncakemom and simply used the precise instuctions which were combined with impressive shots of the process. It really makes life quite easy. I could imagine that it’s a slight effort to shoot pics down the middle of baking in the kitchen because you usually have sticky hands thus i pretty appreciate the time and energy she placed in to build this blogpost .

That being said I’m encouraged presenting my very own formulas similarly. Many thanks the thought.

I was tweaking the main recipe to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I’ve got to tell you it had been a great outcome. They enjoyed the taste, the thickness and enjoyed having a treat such as this in the midst of a busy workweek. They quite simply asked for even more, a lot more. So the next time I’m not going to commit the same mistake. I am going to multiply the amount to keep them pleased.

The original Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe is provided by SunCakeMom

Pastry:

Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C.

Measure dry ingredients: almond flour, rice flour, cocoa powder stevia and baking powder.Put them in a mixing bowl and mix them well.

Melt chocolate.

Separate eggs. Put egg whites in a mixing bowl and the yolks into a cup.

Beat egg whites in high speed until hard peaks form.

Turn beater into low speed and pour yolks into the whites one by one.

Turn beater off and fold dry ingredients and melted chocolate into the beaten eggs, as well. Mix until you get an even pastry.

Pour it into a bread tin and put it into the preheated oven for 50 minutes to bake.

Meanwhile prepare the coconut cream that could be a nice complementary for our chocolate spongecake.

Cream:

Put cornstarch, shredded coconut, vanilla extract and Stevia into a cup.

Measure 6 tbs coconut milk into the cup, as well.

Mix them with a wooden spoon until getting an even mixture without any lumps.

Pour the rest of the coconut milk into a medium size saucepan to heat up.

Pour the cornstarch mixture into the saucepan and stir it continuously bring the cream to boil.

Take the saucepan off the heat when the cream starts to thicken.

Serve it with the spongecake warm or cold.

Comments