Chocolate balls recipe

Looking for a bite sized treat but reluctant to turn the oven on? These easy chocolate balls are here to answer the call!

As I most recently have some time, I had been surfing on the web last week. In need of fresh, exciting ideas, inspirational recipes that I have never tasted before, to impress my loved ones with. Searching for a while unfortunately couldn’t discover lots of interesting stuff. Right before I thought to give up on it, I came across this delicious and easy dessert by accident at Suncakemom. The dessert seemed so delicious on its photo, it required immediate action.

It absolutely was easy to imagine the way it is made, how it tastes and just how much my hubby might want it. Actually, it is extremely easy to keep happy him when it comes to puddings. Anyhow, I went to the site and simply used the step by step instuctions that were accompanied by superb graphics of the process. It just makes life much easier. I could suppose it’s a bit of a hassle to take photos in the middle of cooking in the kitchen as you normally have sticky hands thus i really appreciate the hard work she placed in to make this blogpost .

That being said I am empowered presenting my own formulas in a similar fashion. Many thanks the concept.

I had been fine tuning the initial formula create it for the taste of my family. I’ve got to tell you it was a great outcome. They enjoyed the taste, the consistency and loved having a treat such as this in the middle of a lively week. They quite simply demanded lots more, many more. Thus the next time I’m not going to commit the same miscalculation. I am likely to multiply the quantity to keep them happy.

This was made possible through SunCakeMom who provided the original Chocolate balls recipe.

Crush biscuits into pieces.

Put cocoa powder and butter into the mixing bowl.

Add optional mashed bananas or any other sweetener of choice and dough it together with the water then make balls out of the dough.

Melt chocolate.

Dip chocolate balls into the melted chocolate then place the tray into the fridge for half an hour until chocolate gets hard.

Comments