Brine Recipe

Need a quick brine or is there still time left for the big deal? Learn how to make brines that give vibes and long lasting meals!

As I recently have a little time, I was searching on the web the other day. Looking for new, interesting tips, inspiring dishes that I have never tried before, to delight my loved ones with. Hunting for quite some time but could not discover any interesting things. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I stumbled on this delightful and simple treat by chance. It looked so delightful on its pic, it called for immediate actions.

It was simple enough to imagine the way it’s made, its taste and just how much my hubby might want it. Mind you, it is quite simple to impress the man when it comes to cakes. Anyhow, I got into the webpage: Suncakemom and simply used the step-by-step instuctions which were coupled with impressive pictures of the method. It just makes life less difficult. I could suppose it is a bit of a hassle to shoot photographs in the midst of cooking in the kitchen as you usually have sticky hands so I highly appreciate the effort and time she devote to make this blogpost .

That being said I’m encouraged to present my very own recipes similarly. Thanks for the thought.

I was tweaking the initial formula to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I can tell you that it was a great success. They prized the flavor, the consistency and enjoyed getting a treat such as this in the middle of a lively workweek. They quite simply wanted lots more, more and more. Hence the next occasion I am not going to make the same miscalculation. I’m going to multiply the quantity .

This was inspired by How To Brine Turkey from SunCakeMom

Combine water, salt, and aromatics (garlic, herbs, etc.) in a medium saucepan over high heat. Bring it to a boil. Cover and remove from heat then let it cool down completely.

If in a hurry, place ice (or ice water) into a large bowl (or very large measuring cup) and pour brine over ice. Stir until ice is melted.

Place chicken in a big enough plastic bag or bowl and pour cooled down brine over it.

Seal and let it sit at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours, or refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours.

Comments