Beef Goulash

No food is better on a cold cloudy day as a hearthy beef stew washed down with a glass of strong red wine warming up our body and soul.

As I currently have some time, I was searching on the web yesterday. Trying to find new, intriguing tips, inspiring recipes that I have never tasted before, to delight my family with. Hunting for a while yet could not find lots of interesting stuff. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I ran across this delightful and simple treat simply by luck at Suncakemom. It looked so scrumptious on its snapshot, it required rapid actions.

It had been not difficult to imagine just how it’s created, its taste and just how much my husband is going to love it. Mind you, it is extremely easy to impress him when it comes to desserts. Yes, I’m a lucky one. Or maybe he is.Anyways, I visited the blog and then used the detailed instuctions that were accompanied by impressive pics of the procedure. It really makes life less difficult. I can suppose it is a bit of a inconvenience to take photographs down the middle of baking in the kitchen because you typically have gross hands so I genuinely appreciate the hard work she placed in to build this post .

With that said I am empowered to present my own, personal recipes in a similar way. Appreciate your the idea.

I had been tweaking the main recipe create it for the taste of my family. I can say it absolutely was a terrific success. They prized the flavor, the thickness and loved having a sweet like this during a lively week. They basically asked for more, a lot more. Hence next time I am not going to commit the same miscalculation. I am gonna double the quantity to get them happy.

Beef Glulash Recipe first published on Suncakemom.

Place the lard or cooking oil into a large cooking pot and heat it up.

Add the diced onion and saute it until it gets a translucent, glassy look.

Add the diced pepper, paprika, garlic, tomato, salt, black pepper, cumin and carrot.

Add the meat and mix all together well.

Pour wine and water until the meat is submerged.

Put the lid on and cook on low heat until meat is soft and meltingly tender for about 3-4 hours.

Stir occasionally and refill liquid if it reduces below ¾ of the pot.

Let it cool for 20 minutes before serving.

Comments