Mint tea

Looking for something healthy to drink or just missing the taste of summer from the glass? Make a tasty mint tea that is good for any time!

As I most recently have a little time, I was looking on the internet a few days ago. Attempting to find fresh, challenging tips, inspiring recipes that We have never tried before, to astonish my loved ones with. Hunting for a while yet couldn’t find too many interesting things. Right before I wanted to give up on it, I stumbled on this scrumptious and easy dessert simply by chance. It looked so fabulous on its photos, that required immediate actions.

It was simple enough to imagine the way it’s made, its taste and how much my husband will probably love it. Actually, it is quite simple to delight the man when it comes to cakes. Yes, I’m a blessed one. Or perhaps he is.Anyhow, I visited the website: Suncakemom and simply followed the comprehensive instuctions that were coupled with wonderful pictures of the task. It really makes life quite easy. I can imagine that it is a bit of a hassle to shoot snap shots in the midst of cooking in the kitchen as you may will often have sticky hands so that i really appreciate the time and energy she devote to make this blogpost and recipe easily implemented.

Having said that I am encouraged to present my own, personal formulas in a similar way. Appreciate your the thought.

I was tweaking the initial formula to make it for the taste of my family. I have to mention it was a great success. They enjoyed the taste, the structure and enjoyed having a sweet like this during a hectic workweek. They basically requested even more, more and more. Thus next time I’m not going to make the same miscalculation. I am going to double the quantity to make them happy.

You can find the original Mint tea at SunCakeMom

Wash the mint then pick a stem with enough leaves for the batch we are preparing. 15 leaves is more than enough for 2 cups of water.

Place the mint leaves into a jug or just put them straight into the cups.

Pour hot water on them and let it sit for about 2-3 minutes. We can leave them there longer for a mintier flavor.

Add optional sweetener and lemon or lemon juice. We can also ice it and enjoy our very best iced mint tea.

Comments