Homemade strawberry lemonade

Fancy some healthy and delicious refreshment for the hot summer days? What about a zesty lemonade with a twist of strawberries?

As I currently have some time, I was surfing on the internet the other day. Looking to find fresh, fascinating tips, inspirational dishes that We have never tasted before, to surprise my loved ones with. Searching for a while yet couldn’t find lots of interesting stuff. Right before I wanted to give up on it, I found this delightful and easy treat by chance. It looked so fabulous on its snapshot, that required fast action.

It absolutely was not so difficult to imagine the way it’s made, its taste and just how much boyfriend is going to love it. Actually, it is quite easy to keep happy him when it comes to cakes. Anyhow, I visited the webpage: Suncakemom and followed the precise instuctions which were coupled with nice pictures of the procedure. It really makes life faster and easier. I can imagine that it’s a bit of a effort to take snap shots down the middle of baking in the kitchen as you ordinarily have gross hands thus i seriously appreciate the time and energy she devote to build this blogpost and recipe conveniently followed.

Having said that I’m encouraged presenting my very own formulas similarly. Thanks for the idea.

I was fine tuning the initial mixture create it for the taste of my loved ones. I have to tell you it was an awesome success. They loved the taste, the overall look and enjoyed getting a sweet such as this in the middle of a stressful week. They ultimately wanted even more, more and more. So the next time I’m not going to make the same miscalculation. I am going to multiply the quantity to make them pleased.

More Strawberry lemonade like this on SunCakeMom

Use fresh or frozen mixture of berries of choice.

Put two handfuls of berries and the lemon into a big jug.

Use two leaves of mint. Mint is an essential ingredient of any summer drink. It makes a twist and surely plays with the taste buds. Crush the leaves before putting them into the jug.

Pour water into the jug and leave it for about 20 minutes or half an hour in the fridge. Let all the berries and mint leaves soak well.

Serve and enjoy summer!

Comments