Blueberry smoothie recipes

Looking for a way to live over 100 or just in the search of a lovely drink? One of these can be achieved by this blueberry smoothie for sure!

As I lately have some time, I had been looking on the web the other day. Attempting to find new, challenging thoughts, inspiring meals that I have never tasted before, to astonish my loved ones with. Hunting for a long time but couldn’t find too many interesting things. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I found this fabulous and easy dessert simply by chance on Suncakemom. The dessert seemed so fabulous on its photo, that required urgent actions.

It had been simple enough to imagine how it is created, how it tastes and just how much my hubby will want it. Mind you, it is extremely easy to please the guy when it comes to treats. Yes, I’m a lucky one. Or maybe he is.Anyhow, I got into the site and simply followed the step-by-step instuctions that had been coupled with wonderful pictures of the task. It just makes life less difficult. I can suppose it’s a slight inconvenience to take pics in the middle of baking in the kitchen as you may will often have sticky hands thus i pretty appreciate the time and effort she devote to build this post .

That being said I’m encouraged to present my own formulas in a similar fashion. Many thanks for the thought.

I had been tweaking the main formula to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I have to tell you it was a terrific outcome. They prized the taste, the consistency and loved having a delicacy like this in the middle of a stressful workweek. They ultimately demanded more, more and more. So next time I am not going to make the same mistake. I am likely to double the amount to make them pleased.

This was inspired by blueberry smoothie recipes from SunCakeMom

Place the blueberries and any optional fruit or vegetable into the food processor.

Add the yogurt and blend everything together.

Taste the smoothie and add the optional banana or any sweetener if desired. Add milk, water or fruit juice if the smoothie seems too thick.

Place the blueberry smoothie in the fridge or serve it immediately.

Notes

For a vegan smoothie yogurt can be substituted with almond butter or almond milk.

Comments